Two engravings from the 1720 edition of ‘Les Delices des Pais-Bas ́, Foppens, Brussels. Engraving by Harrewijn.
1. Ostend (1720)
Copper engraving with a fortress plan of Ostend with beautiful cartouche with a mile stick.
Image 14 x 18 cm, sheet 16 x 21 cm.
2. Maison de Ville D´Ostende Batie en 1711 (1720)
View on the facade of the town hall with two high corner towers, built in 1711 on the Wapenplein.
Image 14x23cm, Sheet 15.5x24.5cm
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- Foppens / Harrewijn
- Map/ Book title
- Ostende / Maison de Ville D´Ostende Batie en 1711
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Two 18th century copper engravings: a fortification plan and a view of the town hall
- Size of the largest image
- 14×23 cm