Woodblock print (reprint) - Kitagawa Utamaro (1753–1806) - Beauty with grinding mill - From the series "Fujin sogaku juttai" 婦人相学拾躰 (Ten Types in the Physiognomic Study of Women) - 1960
Very good condition, small stain, not backed, see photos.
Will be shipped well-packaged and by registered post.
- Woodblock print (reprint)
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Kitagawa Utamaro (1753-1806)
- Title of artwork
- Beauty with grinding mill - From the series "Ten Types in the Physiognomic Study of Women"
- Very good condition, see description
- 39×26×0 cm