beautiful street photography by Van der Elsken
1. Amsterdam! - A black and white photo book. Most photos were taken in the streets, on everyday occasions. With many leads for memories for people over 30 years old - 30 × 29 cm.
2. Paris! - A beautiful anthology of images from Paris in the 1950s.
200+ duotone photos. Van der Elsken, who was living in Paris at the time, captured the grit and beauty of Paris in the 1950s - his images reveal the bustling, fringed side of Saint-Germain, but also erotic and all-too-human glimpses of sexy, beautiful women - 29 × 25 cm.
Photographer: Eduard (Ed) van der Elsken (1925-1990) was a Dutch photographer and filmmaker.
Condition: both good, with the usual signs of use / discolouration.
Details: original and increasingly rare copies of the ‘enfant terrible’ of Dutch photography.
Will be sent with track and trace.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Ed van der Elsken
- Book Title
- Amsterdam! Oude foto's 1947-1970 + Parijs! Foto's 1950-1954
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Illustrated Edition
- Original language
- Binding/ Material