Collection of 4 vintage sugar bowls in silver 800. Total weight: 334.6 grams. The lot is made up of the following pieces:
1. Sugar bowl in Empire style. Hallmark: 230 VI (ARGENTERIA VICENTINA since 1971, VICENZA, ITALY). Weight: 62.70 grams. Dimensions: 9 x 7 x height 4.5 cm.
2. Sugar Bowl with handles and pedestal, from a Milanese silversmith. Weight: 67.10 grams. Dimensions:11 x 8 x height 5.5 cm.
3. Sugar bowl with handles, lid and pedestal. Hallmark: 97 FI (Florentine silversmith RADDI F.LLI di RADDI RENATO). Weight: 103.50 grams. Dimensions: 12 x 9.5 x height 14 cm.
4. Sugar bowl with scalloped and decorated edge. From a Milanese silversmith. Weight: 92.30 grams. Dimensions: diameter 12.5 cm, height 5 cm.
- No. of items
- Collector's sugar bowls
- .800 silver
- Estimated Period
- Second half 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 334.6 g