"Each volume, as before, covers a distinct period,
and may therefore be regarded to some extent as
a complete work of itself."
Burgundy buckram boards.
Blind-stamped covers + gilt vignette.
Gilt title to spine.
Gilt top page blocks.
Name on inside.
Volume I. 1907.
, xxii, , 501 pages.
3 full-page illustrations + 1 map.
Volume II. 1909.
, xix, ,
3 fold-out maps [1 colour].
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
N.B. Island destinations/remote areas may incur additional
shipping costs to be advised by the seller.
- Number of Books
- Colonial history, Illustrated, Travels
- Author/ Illustrator
- George McCall Theal
- Book Title
- History and Ethnography of Africa south of the Zambesi
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Swan Sonnenschein & Co, London
- Binding/ Material
- 22×14.5 cm