Nos. 5 pens of which 1 pencil holder and 4 propelling pencils. From the early 1900s to the 1980s/1990s.
This set is a small overview of the models produced over the last century.
1) Telescopic pencil holder on the Soennecken type, silver-plated and chiselled metal body - c. 1900s/1910s.
This rare pen comes with an outer ring equipped with two stops to lock the pencil inside, the pencil comes out by sliding the ring and that’s the telescopic function.
Pen supplied with spare stops.
Length approx. 9 cm - Weight without pencil: approx. 14 g
2) Wahl Evershap propelling pencil - Made in Usa - Silver Plated - c. 1920s/30s. Brand with rest of the lettering engraved on the pen body.
Length approx. 10.5 cm - Weight: approx. 14.5 g
3) Anonymous propelling pencil - dating 1930s/40s - 835 silver body (stamp on clip)
Length approx. 11.5 cm - Weight: approx. 14.6 g
4) Kanoes Peace Pat. - propelling pencil, golden metal body. Signature on the clip. C. 1960s/70s.
Length approx. 10.2 cm - Weight without lead: 7.2 g
5) Papermate - propelling pencil with steel body - c. 1980s/90s.
Length approx. 13 cm - Weight without lead: approx. 21 g
Condition: Very good, well preserved pen bodies, internal elements of propelling pencils and pencil holder are intact and in working condition.
Tracked shipping, accurate packaging.
Among the offered pens is a Wahl Eversharp. It is the brand of a manufacturer that was founded in 1914 and then sold to Parker in 1957, it produced high-quality pens and distinguished itself in the early years of production for the creation of beautiful designs, especially those in Art Deco style, for this reason the brand is to be considered among the Big Four. In addition, the first object offered is a pencil holder from the early 1900s, this type anticipated the system of later propelling pencils and it’s extremely rare to find on the market.
- No. of items
- Mechanical pencil
- Silver 835-Silver plated-Steel
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Papermate, Kanoes Peace, Wahl Ewesharp, anonime.
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- In working order