1) Copper iron - Delfts blue ceramic handle - used to be filled with water - 18 x 17 x 11 cm / 700 g -unpolished, some water residue on the copper mostly on inside
2) Miniature copper iron with wooden handle - 6 x 5 x 3.5 cm
3) and Draco - antique Drents peat iron with chimney (!) - 1850/1900 -
Partly cast iron brand plate present with ENDRACO.
21 x 11 x 18 cm / around 1800 g
In good condition; some signs of wear / age; there might have been a knob on the handle.
4) Three antique heater bolts, 1890/1910
The sole is straight on the back and continues into a point forward (English model).
The handle consists of two vertical pieces of metal connected by a hollow tube. The handle quickly cools due to the hollow tube, which prevents your hand from burning.
- Silvester Patent Salter - No. 4: 13 x 9.5 x 12 cm - 2500 g
- W. Hampton TS & Co - No. 4: 14 x 9.5 x 11 cm - 1700 g
- W. Hampton TS & Co - No. 5: 15 x 9.5 x 11 cm - 2000 g
In good condition; some superficial rust spots on bottom
Will be carefully packaged and shipped
- Collection of 6 old irons - ao Peat iron with chimney
- Cast iron, Copper, Wood, Ceramic
- Estimated Period
- Late 19th / mid 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 8700 g