(1) Ed. G. van Noord and J. Rolo. London/ Paris, Artangel Afterlives. Book Works and Galerie du Jour - agnès b., 1999. Without pagination. Original cover, 19 × 24 cm. With CD in front cover and loosely inserted text booklet.
(2) Close your eyes, open your mouth. Douglas Gordon/ Rein Wolfs/ Francis McKee. Museum für Gegenwartskunst Zürich, 1996. 46 pp. Original cover, 23.5 × 16.5 cm. Cover somewhat smudgy.
(3) Douglas Gordon: Through a looking glass. New York, Gagosian Gallery, 1999. Large exhibition catalogue in poster form. 120 × 177 cm, folded in eight parts of 30 × 22 cm. Somewhat worn along folds. With separate accompanying envelope with mirror and mirrored exhibition address.
(4) Douglas Gordon. Eckhard Schneider. Kunstverein Hannover, 1998. Without pagination. Original cover, 32.5 × 25,5 cm.
(5) Kidnapping. Douglas Gordon. Marente Bloemheuvel/ Arlette Brouwers.
Eindhoven, Stedelijk Van Abbemuseum, 1998. 199 pp. Cloth with dust jacket, 26.5 × 22.5 cm. Spine of dust jacket discoloured.
- Number of Books
- Art, Catalogues, Illustrated, Movie
- Author/ Illustrator
- Douglas Gordon
- Book Title
- Lot with 5 books
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Multiple Books / Editions
- English, German
- Original language
- Binding/ Material
- Mix / Multiple