For offer, a superb, and becoming rare to find for sale, French Art Nouveau (1890 - 1910) Pewter tea set & tray, by Alice and Eugene Chanal, consisting of:
1. Circular tray, with two loop handles, 'planished' (hammered) finish to main surface, with some dings.
2. Tea/Coffee pot, berry finial lid, split to spout and some dings.
3. Lidded sugar bowl, with berry finial, no damage.
4. Creamer/Milk jug, ding to rim.
Tray length handle to handle 45cm.
Tray width 30cm.
Tea/Coffee pot height 17cm.
Sugar bowl height 10cm.
Creamer/Milk jug height to spout 6.5cm.
Please note, the Green & Brown in the photographs, are reflections from my garden, and are not on the items.
Posted tracked & insured.
- No. of items
- Tea set & tray
- Designer/ Artist
- A E Chanal
- Art Nouveau
- Estimated Period
- Late 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes