First two vol.: 22 x 14 cm; later two vol.: 24 x 15 cm. H. Cloth (milk-white!) on marbled boards, gold lettering on spine. Some photo's in last vol. Some minor library stamps, but overall a fine set.
* First vol.: 1908-1912 (missing 1909-I); second vol.: 1913-1917 (1917-II misbound before 1916-I, missing 1913-II); third vol.: 1921-1925; fourth vol. 1926-1928 (1928-II misbound before 1928-I)
Proceedings of the Dutch Society for the Study of Milk and Dairy, established in 1908. The Society and its Proceedings continue till today! The Society was intented to share scientific knowledge about milk and dairy; its members were from the start physicians, veterinarians, chemists and consultants.
** This lot is part of an important collection that will be auctioned in the coming months through the Catawiki Collection Service. If you also need assistance to sell your collection at auction, ask for our terms directly at this seller's account!
- Number of Books
- Cookery, food & drink, Natural History
- Author/ Illustrator
- Book Title
- Handelingen van het Genootschap ter bevordering van Melkkunde
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Dieren, Genootschap ter bevordering van Melkkunde