Steam locomotive, with tender, for passenger trains 5067 4-4-0 series Genoa Viginia & Truckee BR 01-196.
The locomotive is part of my personal Rivarossi train collection which I am discontinuing.
Made in Italy, locomotive of Rivarossi Como - constructed in 1974/1975.
In addition to the locomotive, the lot consists of:
1. "Baggage" carriage in Virginia & Truckee Rivarossi 2992 livery.
2. "Coach" carriage in the Kansas City St. Louis & Chicago Rivarossi 2997 livery.
3. "Combination" carriage in the Kansas City St. Louis & Chicago Rivarossi 2996 livery.
4. Advertising carriage of the Barnum & Bailey Circus - Rivarossi 2998
The photos are an integral part of the description of this lot.
The locomotive works very well and was tested prior to auction
Please take a look at the photos in order to verify the condition of the individual items.
- No. of items
- Train unit
- Railroad company
- Virginia & Truckee, Kansas City St. Louis & Chicago, Circo Barnum & Bailey
- Catalogue Number
- Power supply
- DC - Direct current
- Good condition
- Without original box
- Additional information
- 4-4-0-T steam locomotive plus 4 carriages