Vol. XI, no. 1 - Vol. XVI, no. 1. Missing XIII-2, but with XV-1 (not on list of Peabody Museum itself). Somewhat browned and foxed, but together a very good set of these monographs. Most volumes have a plates and illustrations in the text, sometimes quite extensive.
* Among the monographs are: L.C. Dunn: An anthropometric study of Hawaiians of pure and mixed blood (XI-3), E. Reynolds: The evolution of the human pelvis in relation to the mechanics of the erect posture (XI-5), N. Morss: The ancient culture of the Fremond River in Utah (XII-3), G.D. Williams: Maya-Spannish crosses in Yucatan (XIII-1), J. Gillin: The Barama River Caribs of British Guiana (XIV-2), W.W. Howells: Anthropometry of the natives of Arnhem Land and the Australian Race Problem (XVI-1).
** This lot is part of an important collection that will be auctioned in the coming months through the Catawiki Collection Service. If you also need assistance to sell your collection at auction, ask for our terms directly at this seller's account!
- Number of Books
- Archaeology, Natural History
- Author/ Illustrator
- L.C. Dunn et al.
- Book Title
- Papers of the Peabody Museum of American Archaeology and Ethnology, Harvard University
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Cambridge (Mass.), Peabody Museum
- Binding/ Material
- 25×16 cm