Very beautiful BMW K1200RS from 1999, 1200 cc, 130 HP and a 6-speed gearbox.
In very good condition, ready to go and fitted with a very handy top case.
The vehicle comes with English registration documents and EU export documents can be arranged free of charge for the new owner to register the car in his or her own country.
A beautiful bike with a lot of allure.
The bike is now being sold because it has not been used much by the first owner in recent years.
Major maintenance performed in May 2019, tyres and brakes are in fine condition.
The bike has numerous nice and ingenious details, such as:
- Adjustable windshield
- Distance adjustable handles
- Height adjustable footrests
- Height adjustable saddle so the motorcycle can fit perfectly for smaller and larger drivers
- ABS works flawlessly
- Handle heating in 2 positions
- Gear indicator and clock
- Beautiful single-sided wheel suspension at the back and Telelever at the front
- The new (unused) cover will of course be included
- Extensive standard toolkit
Drives great, fast because of the 130 HP but also very comfortable.
As of 4000/min-1 the engine delivers over 100 Nm of pulling power.
Shifts fine, brakes well.
The seller can have the motorcycle delivered in all of Europe at a relatively cheap price.
The BMW is located in Hengevelde, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- K 1200 RS
- Year of first registration
- Very good
- Registration papers
- with British registration
- 78822 mi
- Frame number
- Located in country