Collection of beautiful antique and partly rare braces, augers and drills.
1. A beautifully crafted ornate hand drill.
The total length is 30 cm and the diameter of the wheel is 8.5 cm. De diameter
of the drill head is 2.5 cm.
2. A well-designed heavy hand drill, 32 cm
The diameter of the wheel is 8 cm and the drill head is 2.5 cm.
The brand is ETC.
3. A small hand drill made by Zenten from Germany with an orange
Dimensions: length 24 cm, diameter wheel 7 cm, diameter drill head 2.3 cm.
4. A set with 4 drills in various sizes.
5. A small hand drill of approx. 3.5 mm.
6. A small auger of approx. 7 mm in diameter and 60 cm in length.
7. A small auger of approx. 18 mm in diameter and 52 cm in length.
8. A large and heavy auger of approx. 25 mm in diameter and 67 cm in length.
9. A properly working hand drill brace by an unknown manufacturer.
The handles are made of wood.
The dimensions are lxbxd 36x15x8 cm.
10. A properly working heavy hand drill brace by an unknown manufacturer.
It has a rare ratchet for reversing the direction of rotation.
The dimensions are lxbxd 39x19x7.5 cm.
The total weight is approx. 4.5 kg.
The drill braces and augers will be properly packaged and shipped or they can be collected in Haarlem.
- 10 antique and rare drill covers, augers and drills
- iron and wood
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- ETC, Zenten en onbekend
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Germany, Sweden and unknown
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes