1) Porcelain statuette showing a Chinese kid (boy) dressed with a tunic of floral patterns.
The statuette is in good condition, shows no scratches, cracks and has not been restored.
It is +- 10 cm high and +- 9 cm wide.
Weight : +- 177 g
2) Ceramic / varnished terracotta Chinese statue depicting a mendicant style man.
The statuette is in an average condition, some cracks and paint loss, as well as a small damaged part on the level of the backrest of the head. (See photos).
Dating from early 20th century
It is +- 17.5 cm high and +- 6.5 cm wide.
Weight : +- 332 g
3) Ceramic statue representing a man, Chinese peasant dressed with a tunic and a white and green-blue kimono.
The statue is in good condition, shows no scratches or cracks and has not been restored.
It is +- 15 cm high and +- 13 cm wide
Weight : +- 636 g
- Total nr of items
- Ceramic, Porcelain
- Second half 20th century
- Region/ Country of origin
- Theme/ depiction
- Good condition, see description
- 21.5×0×14 cm