Necklace of lapis lazuli and black spinel.
500 carats for 101g.
Origin of the stones: Afghanistan.
- Necklace’s length: 56.4 cm.
- Lapis lazuli beads: 2.3 x 1 cm (approximately).
Sterling silver S closure, stamped 925.
Mounted on a Japanese steel thread wrapped with nylon.
Throughout history, lapis-lazuli was often tinted to enhance its colour, which was not studied or proven in any way for this lot.
Registered shipment with insurance and tracking number.
- Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite
- Lapis Lazuli 2.3 * 1cm, black spinel
- Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite
- - Necklace with silver clasp 925 - 56.4cm - 500 Carats
- 101 g
- Origin (Region/ City)
- September Birthstone -
- Origin (Country)