This topographic map is an original copper engraving from the 1700s.
It is a beautiful and decorative map by Bodenehr, published in Augsburg in 1730, in a rare and unique edition, named: "Atlas: Curioses Staats und Kriegs Theatrum in Italien...".
A beautiful and well preserved copper engraving, a gorgeous map rich in geographic details and much more...
Overall map dimensions: 33x21 cm
A perfectly intact map, with excellent water-colouring
Rather rare and flawless map, as pictured.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Emilia Romagna, Parma
- Map maker/ publisher
- Gabriel Bodenehr
- Map/ Book title
- Parma Die Haupt Statt Der Hertzogthuns Parmegiano
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Original colored copper plate
- Size of the largest image
- 21×33 cm