Large and heavy controversial books for lovers of separate erotic photography.
1. Roy Stuart - Volume I - Köln, Taschen, 1998 - 1st edition - 200 pp - Hardcover with dustjacket - 30,5 x 23 cm - text: English, French, German.
Preface: Jean-Claude Baboulin.
2. Roy Stuart - Volume III - Köln, Taschen, 2000 - 1st edition - 250 pp - Hardcover - 30,5 x 23,5 cm - text: English, French, German.
Preface: Alison Castle
Condition: both items very good.
¶ Roy Stuart (1962), is an American photographer. His characteristic is a sophisticated mix of glamor and pornography which strongly accentuates his female models.
Shipping with 'track and trace' and registered.
- Number of Books
- Art, Erotica, Photography
- Author/ Illustrator
- Roy Stuart
- Book Title
- Volume I & Volume III
- As new
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- English, French, German
- Original language
- Dust jacket