This huge in folio map is an original copper engraving, circa 1860.
This map has its own illustrative and descriptive sheet (frontispiece), which is attached to the map and describes all its main details (Geographical, historical, Landscape, etc.).
Pagnoni edition, published ca. 1860 in its extremely rare and richly illustrated Atlas: Atlante di Geografia Universale, Cronologico, Storico, Statistico & Letterario, Disegnato e Inciso da F. Naymiller & P. Allodi...
Beautiful and very large map published in Milan and Mantua, with excellent colouring, wide margins and very well detailed at every point.
Condition: in quite good condition, as per photos. It shows small traces of ageing, small stains and rings, few cuts or holes, all at the edges and not affecting the engraved area
Map overall dimensions: 50 x 39 cm
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- Pagnoni / Allodi / Naymiller
- Map/ Book title
- Nuova Carta del Piemonte colle Divisioni di Provincia, Circondari Non Che i Capiluoghi di Mandamento
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Original colored copper plate
- Size of the largest image
- 50×39 cm