This closet is a family piece. Has been at my aunt's for years and then with me. However, the young family members do not want antiques anymore and I am going to live smaller. Here and there a splinter off, but the beautiful carvings make everything good.
The closet consists of three parts.
- Lower cabinet with 2 doors and 2 drawers. H 95 W 128 D 63
- Connecting piece with 2 drawers. H 15, W 105, D 44 cm
- Top piece with 2 doors. H78, W 105, D 36
- Dresser in Renaissance style
- Model/ Name
- Mechelse kast
- Estimated Period
- Late 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 198×128×63 cm