Original woodblock print triptych - Toyohara Yoshu Chikanobu (1838-1912) - Entertaining a child - "Imayo no bijin" 今様美人 (Present-Day Beauties) - ca 1880-90 (Late Meiji period)
Parent-child education for aristocratic women
1838-1912 Bakumatsu-Ukiyo-e painter of the Meiji period. Tenpo Born on August 8th. Utagawa Kuniyoshi, three generations Utagawa Toyokuni, followed by Toyohara Kunu. It is excellent for beauty paintings, and is known for its customs paintings at the back of Edo Castle and women's customs paintings during the Meiji Era. September 29th Taisho died. 75 years old. Echigo (Niigata Prefecture) born. The name is straight. His works include "Beautiful Beauty" 36 figures and "Okawa Passing Pass".
Triptych size: Each size is 35.4 cm x 23.4 cm.
condition:Slight fold, dirt, stain, and exposure.
EMS from Japan
Tracking number and full insurance.
- Original woodblock print triptych
- ca 1880-90 (Late Meiji period)
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Toyohara Yoshu Chikanobu (1838-1912)
- Title of artwork
- Entertaining a child - "Imayo no bijin" 今様美人 (Present-Day Beauties)
- Reasonable condition, see description
- 354×702×0 mm