A set of 5 antique silver plated sugar caster spoons/ladles including:
- one with a fluted and gold-washed bowl and ball terminal
- one with a Scottish thistle terminal
- one with a seashell bowl
- one with a Rococo style handle decorated with scrolls and flowers in high-relief
12, 12.5, 13.5, 11 and 11 cm long
116 g total
Made by William James Myatt & Co (Birmingham), Jonathan Bell (Sheffield) and Harrison Fisher (Sheffield), c. 1890's to 1920's.
Very good antique condition. Some wear to silvering commensurate with age and use.
The parcel will be sent fully tracked and insured.
- No. of items
- 5 sugar caster spoons/ladles, Cutlery
- Gilt, Silverplate
- Designer/ Artist
- Jonathan Bell, Harrison Fisher, William James Myatt
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Estimated Period
- Late 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 11×12×13.5 cm
- 116 g