Dessert set consisting of: Cake server, cake knife, spoon for candies
Brass and 800‰ silver laminate (on the handles)
The handles are have fine floral patterns in relief while only the serving knives have floral patterns on the brass. The cake server has been welded between the handle and the palette as shown in photos 10-11.
All in original coeval casket
- meat fork weighing 100 g and measuring 26 cm
- ladle weighing 300 g and measuring 32 cm
- large spoon weighing 150 g and measuring 26 cm
All with 800‰ silver plating
Some scratches are present on the ladle and the fork on the back part of the handes, as shown in photos 23-25.
- No. of items
- cake set - mixed set for meat
- brass-silver 800
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes