1. Helmut Newton - Playboy - Schirmer Mosel, 2005 - 176 pp. - Hardcover with dust jacket - 31 × 24 cm - German text.
2. Govert de Roos, Playboy fotografie - House of Books, 2001 - 160 pp. - Hardcover - 24 × 31 cm - Dutch text.
Helmut Newton (1920-2004) was one of the most influential photographers of all time. In the 1970s he acquired international fame by mainly working for the French Vogue magazine. This book contains the best of his pictures for Playboy magazine.
Govert de Roos (born 1953) works for numerous magazines, especially his work for Playboy is acclaimed.
Shipping: registered postNL parcel with tracking.
- Number of Books
- Erotica, Photography
- Author/ Illustrator
- Helmut Newton / Govert de Roos
- Book Title
- Playboy fotografie
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Multiple Books / Editions
- Dutch, German
- Original language
- Binding/ Material
- Dust jacket