Märklin H0 - 37974 - Steam locomotive with towed tender "Klopstock" Series B VI of the K.Bay.St.B.
Company number: 495.
Fully tested and working.
A vintage locomotive Series B VI of the Königlich Bayerische Staatsbahn.
Version for domestic peat without the high peat tender, with conical/pear shaped smokestack.
MFX- high-power drive with extensive sound generator (Mobile-/Central Station).
It has a high-efficiency motor with a bell-shaped armature, mounted in the boiler.
Powered on 2 axles with 4 traction tyres.
Very finely detailed undercarriage with outside frame and Stephenson-control.
Front lighting in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally.
Brake hoses and example couplings.
Special wooden box with small plaque.
The length between the buffers is: 163 mm.
Switch audio features:
- Operational sounds.
- Locomotive whistle.
- Shovelling peat.
- Air compressor.
- Short whistle.
- Squealing brakes.
- Steam release.
- Ash grate sounds.
Fully programmable effects:
- Automatic recognition of the operating system.
- Locomotive address (Currently set ex-factory on 70).
- Deceleration/Acceleration tempo (ABV).
- Maximum speed.
- Electronic setting of locomotive parameters (Central-/Mobile Station or Control Unit).
- Built-in sound speakers with electronics.
- Specially placed maintenance-free high-power motor.
For many years they formed the backbone of express-transport/post trains of the K. Bay. St. B. Because Bavaria has few coal deposits, many Bavarian locomotives were made for burning domestic peat.
The photos form an integral part of the description and to provide a proper impression of this lot.
Locomotives have a one-month warranty after purchase.
If found to be defective within 1 month it can be returned free of charge within the Netherlands.
- No. of items
- Steam locomotive with tender
- Railroad company
- Catalogue Number
- Power supply
- AC - Alternating current
- Analogue, Digital MFX, Sound
- In original box
- Additional information
- Reihe B VI with drawn tender "Klopstock"