Dreyfuss automatic series 1925, limited classic design, never worn
Made in Switzerland
The company Rotary, which also owns Dreyfuss, was founded in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss in the city of La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland. Rotary is still owned by the Dreyfuss family via the group's holding company. With Robert Dreyfuss at the top, the company is the oldest Swiss watchmaker owned and managed by a family.
Swiss made with blank papers
- Casing: polished stainless steel, diameter without crown approx. 42 mm, height approx. 12 mm, sapphire crystal, glass base, water resistant, crown with manufacturer's logo at 2 o'clock, screwed (4 screws) and engraved base, flat buttons
- Dial: silvery-white, finely structured, blued hands, blue Roman numerals
- Movement: Swiss automatic, 28.800 A/h, 25 jewels, with stop-seconds to precisely adjust the time on the second
- Strap: polished steel, lug width 22 mm, folding clasp with manufacturer's logo, arm circumference approx. 23 cm
Shipment: Deutsche Post registered and insured, in Germany DHL insured
- Dreyfuss & Co.
- Automatic Serie 1925 limitiert Swiss Made ungetragen
- Reference Number
- Case material
- Box, Documents, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured