Limited Dreyfuss 1946 GMT (with two time indicators), large date, never worn
Made in Switzerland
The company Rotary, which also owns Dreyfuss, was founded in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss in the city of La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland. Rotary is still owned by the Dreyfuss family via the group's holding company. With Robert Dreyfuss at the top, the company is the oldest Swiss watchmaker owned and managed by a family.
Reference number: DGS00120-06
- Casing: stainless steel polished, diameter without crown approx. 40 mm, height approx. 12 mm, sapphire glass, water resistance, crown with manufacturer's logo, back has 4 screws and is engraved.
- Dial: blue (light to dark blue depending on the incidence of light) fine texturing, small dial at 9 o'clock with Roman numerals has 2nd time zone with gold-plated hands, silvery central hands, small seconds at 3 o'clock likewise silvery, large date at 6 o'clock
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 4220. B
- Strap: black leather, lug width 22 mm, steel folding clasp with manufacturer's logo, wrist circumference approx. 22 cm
- Box and papers
Shipment: Deutsche Post registered mail insured or DHL insured, DHL insured within Germany
- Dreyfuss & Co.
- 1946 GMT mit 2. Zeitzone Swiss Made limitiert ungetragen
- Reference Number
- Case material
- Box, Documents, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured