France - 2000-Present - Wood
|No. of items:||4|
|Object:||Chair (More lots)|
|Country of Origin:||France|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Simple design with its pure lines, the Mila is the little sister of the Liza and the Valeria, she preserves the solidity, style and comfort, regarding value the chairs are truly in very good condition, small insignificant scratches.
- Height of the seat: 46 cm
- Total length: 57 cm
- Length between the armrests: 48 cm
- Length of the seat: 44 cm
- Total depth: 50 cm
- Depth of the seat: 38 cm
- Height of the armrests: 62-63 cm
- Total height: 85 cm
Specifications of the chair:
- Solid beech structure cooked and stained
- Handmade in Italy
- Width of the froth for the sit: 25 mm for a density of 30 kg
- Width of the froth for the dossier: 20 mm for a density of 21 kg
- Width of the froth for the back of the dossier: 6 mm for a density of 18 kg
- Weight: 9 kg
- Stack in 2
Catawiki member since November 21, 2018, received 6 reviews in total (6 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (6 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
I have not opened the pkg yet, but it seems well packed and arrived in good time.
Very helpful, and as described
Ok, thanks!!! Everything is fine!!!
This lot is required to be picked up
Due to the size or fragility of this lot, the seller requires it to be picked up from Bondy (France).
After winning this lot, you’ll receive the exact pickup address. You’ll also have the possibility to contact the seller to arrange the pickup.