Type of jewel: Vintage Seventies diamond ear studs
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.16ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 0,90 gram (0,58 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19283-0128
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Earrings, Vintage Seventies, Ear studs
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- See picture
- Total Weight
- 0.9 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE