Image 33x31cm, sheet 39x35cm
Striking map of England during the Roman Empire, based upon the writings of the British Classical Scholar, Thomas Gale. Published by C. Weigel.
Includes a detailed depiction of the Roman Roads in England.
Good condition. Original colouring. Central fold, as issued. Clean paper.
In December the mail delivery may have to deal with a considerable delay due to the holidays. This also applies to registered mail, certainly with larger items. The map is sent from Spain. Take into account a longer delivery time than normal.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- England & Wales
- Map maker/ publisher
- Christoph Weigel / David Koehler
- Map/ Book title
- Britanniae Romanae Tabula Antonini Imp. Itinerario
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Nice map of England and Wales in Roman times, showing the roads and important cities
- Size of the largest image
- 33×31 cm