Beautiful map of Scandinavia and the Baltic states by G.L. le Rouge. Published in Paris in 1746 in his ‘Atlas Portatif’.
Image 27.5 x 20.5 cm, sheet 32 x 22.5 cm.
In outstanding condition.
In December, postal delivery is slower due to the holidays. Map is from Spain. Please keep the longer than usual delivery time in mind.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Noorwegen, Zweden, Finland, Estland, Letland, Litouwen.....
- Map maker/ publisher
- G.L. Le Rouge
- Map/ Book title
- La Scandinavie ou la Suede et Danemark ...
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- 18th century map, with beautiful title cartouche, of Scandinavia and the Baltic States
- Size of the largest image
- 27.5×20.5 cm