Map, copper engraving, from the early 17th century, of a part of northern Italy with Venice, Lake Garda, Verona...
The map was drawn by Hondius, following the previous versions of Mercator, for a first French edition of his Atlas Minor, Amsterdam, 1608.
Image 14.5x17 cm, sheet 17x22 cm
In December, mail delivery may be strongly delayed due to holidays. Please consider this before bidding.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Alpi, Tirolo, Venezia, Lago di Garda, Verona, Milano ...
- Map maker/ publisher
- Hondius / Mercator
- Map/ Book title
- Tarvisina Marchia et Tirolis Comitatus / Marche Trevisane
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Map of the early seventeenth century of a part of northern Italy, with Venice, Lake Garda, Verona
- Size of the largest image
- 14.5×17 cm