Series of eight lithographs on paper made by Alex Courtois, based on the illustrations of Hippolyte Bellangé. c. 1840.
They represent soldiers of the French army during the Napoleonic Wars.
They are framed under glass and mount. Each frame measures from the outside 26.2 x 31.6 x 0.5 cm
No lithographs will be separated from its original frame during shipping.
They are in good condition, despite a few tiny age-related stains of the paper.
Shipping costs include:
- The amount of postage specified for each country separately;
- The specific and protective packaging costs for each frame made to protect the glass from possible shocks during transport.
Carefully packed, secure worldwide shipment.
- No. of items
- Glass, Paper
- Designer/ Artist
- Alex Courtois d'après Hippolyte Bellangé - Soldats des guerres napoléoniennes
- Model/ Name
- Soldats des armées napoléoniennes
- Estimated Period
- First half 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes