Raymond Weil TANGO - 3460 is a classic Switch watch - item of jewellery: HIGH quality, BEAUTIFUL design, RELIABLE movement.
True connoisseurs will understand: the quality is determined by the ability to place precise movements in a small casing.
Raymond Weil TANGO Gold / Steel is one of those watches that is considered to be timeless. The black dial. with gold markers and hands, illuminates the case, mounted on a high-quality yellow gold-plated stainless steel bracelet, which fits the wrist like a glove.
- Swiss automatic ETA 2824-2 calibre
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position, semi-direct
- Quick adjustment of the date
- Time adjustment with stop seconds
- Self-winding mechanism, bi-directional
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz
- 25 jewels
- ETACHRON control system
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- stainless steel
- 36 mm round, excluding crown, 39 mm including crown.
- 7.5 mm thick
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Hatched case back
- 18 kt yellow gold-plated fixed bezel
- solid stainless steel
- partially yellow gold-plated
- length: approx. 21.5 cm
- lugs: 18 mm
Double folding clasp
Weight: 106 grams
Water resistant: 5 ATM / 50 metres / 165 feet
According to the manufacturer this TANGO is a men's watch, but I believe it's absolutely a unisex watch.
Guaranteed to be authentic.
Registered, insured shipping, worldwide, with Track & Trace.
- Raymond Weil
- Raymond Weil - TANGO - Swiss Automatic ETA Calibre
- Reference Number
- Case material
- Gold-plated, Gold/Steel, Steel, Yellow gold
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Box, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition