Series of 3 tin-lined solid copper saucepans made in France.
The handle are made of brass.
- N°1: Diameter: 18 cm; Height: 9 cm; Weight: 1.500 kg.
- N°2: Diameter: 14 cm; Height: 7 cm; Weight: 870 g.
- N°3: Diameter: 12 cm; Height: 6 cm; Weight: 700 g.
They are very heavy, their total weight is 3 kg.
Diameter of the colander: 16.5 cm - Height: 8 cm.
The pictures are completing the description.
Shipped within France to pick-up locations.
- set of 3 pans in hammered copper and colander
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes