1. Irmgard Vogelsanger-de Roche - Die Chagall-Fenster in Zürich - Zürich, Orell Füssli Verlag - 1971 - 2 volumes in slipcase: text part (81 pp.) + plate part (5 leporellos / each leporello 190 × 24 cm) - 24.5 × 24.5 cm - Condition: good, some signs of use.
2. N.N. - Chagall Monumental Works - London, Ebeling Publishing, (1973) - Hardcover (red cloth) with dust jacket - 32 × 25 cm - 136 pp. - Richly illustrated (33 in colour / 100 b/w) - '..with an original lithograph executed by the artist specially for this book (reproduction)..' - Condition: good, spine of dust jacket discoloured.
3. N.N. - Chagall in Jerusalem. Special issue of the XXe Siécle Review - New York, Leon Amiel Publisher, (1983) - Hardcover with dust jacket - 32 × 25 cm - 192 pp. - Condition: good.
4. Edward van Voolen et al. - Marc Chagall en het Joods Theater - Zwolle / Amsterdam, Waanders Uitgevers / Joods Historisch Museum, 2002, 2nd edition - Softcover - 26 × 24.5 cm - 124 pp. - Richly illustrated (in colour and b/w), notes, bibliography - Condition: good.
* Will be sent by registered mail (PostNL)
- Number of Books
- Art, Marc Chagall
- Author/ Illustrator
- Marc Chagall
- Book Title
- Lot with 4 books
- Mixed / Multiple
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Multiple Books / Editions
- Dutch, English, German
- Original language