Opel GT 1900 Coupé from 1969.
39,122 km on the Speedometer.
Inspection expired in April 2019.
Bodywork and interior:
- well-preserved body, it does not need
important restorations. Red colour, repainted about 15 years ago with the original colour, no serious dents or deep scratches.
- Original DOUBLE KEYS with Opel keychain original of that period.
- Original well-preserved black leather interior with small signs of wear and slightly loose seams, easy to restore.
Engine and chassis:
the engine is original and completely restored, only 1,500 km.
It has no defects and runs very well, also suitable for long trips.
Weber double-barrel carburettors.
Tyres in good condition.
registration document and certificate of ownership original of that period.
Registration document reprinted in 2006.
I’m the fourth owner in 50 years; the first owner was a lady
of German origin who moved to Sicily, then the car was sold to a person from the same town
who restored the body but, above all, the engine.
The car has always been kept well-protected in a closed place.
- Model Type
- GT 1900
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 39122 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work