Table clock with alarm function, by Goldbühl, in the shape of a television set from 1930-50, but with 2 screens.
The screen which displayed the picture at the time now shows a ballerina which starts to move at the time set for the alarm.
The second one displays the time (12 hours) and the hand for the alarm.
There are two buttons between the two screens:
1. to the left (ON button - pushed / OFF - depressed) activating the alarm
2. to the right (turn to stop the music)
Everything works perfectly. The photos show the ballerina in different positions (only way to see that it works). For the tune, "Bleu Danube" is written on the original box, and although it's really very pleasant for an alarm, it's not "The Blue Danube" by Johann Strauss II.
ELEMENTS FOR SPECIFIC SHIPPING PACKAGING ARE INCLUDED IN THE AMOUNT OF SHIPPING COSTS + INSURANCE.
- Nr of items
- GOLDBÜHL Melody & Ballerina Table / Wake-up Clock
- Model name
- Clock mechanism
- Power Reserve
- 1 day movement
- Melody alarm every 24 hours
- Mid-Century Modern
- Estimated Period
- 21st century
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear
- In working order
- 800 g
- 13 cm
- 6.5 cm
- 8.5 cm