Very nice 64-part silver plated cutlery of WMF 90. Model Saturn.
Dinner - breakfast - dessert cutlery + serving cutlery.
The sleek model feels nice in the hand and has a firm grip.
Date around 1930 - 1940.
- 6 knives large
- 6 knives of medium size.
- 6 fish knives
- 7 forks large.
- 6 forks medium size.
- 7 spoons large.
- 3 spoons medium size.
- 11 dessert or cake forks.
- 2 Serving spoons.
- 1 Soup serving spoon.
- 2 lettuce or vegetable spoons.
- 1 gravy spoon.
- 1 cake or cookie knife
- 1 cake server
- 1 flat serving spoon.
- 2 cake skewer and/or meat forks.
- 1 spoon for sugar bowl or marmalade.
A total of 64 parts, marked WMF patent 90.
The cutlery is of good quality and is in excellent condition with only light signs of wear.
Includes various original packaging boxes.
Total weight +/- 1360 grams.
The cutlery was just polished so ready for use!
Will be carefully packed and sent by registered mail.
Pick up is of course also possible.
- WMF patent 90 - heavy silver-plated 64-piece cutlery
- Model/ Name
- Estimated Period
- Mid 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes