* Great Live Albums from Ike and Tina Turner - Concert in Olympia Paris in 1971 and Concert at Carnegie Hall New York.
* Great Live Album Tina Turner - Live in Europe . Incl. Duets with David Bowie, Eric Clapton and Bryan Adams.
* Great Live Album Diana Ross & the Supremes in London.
* Albums by Esther Phillips, Phil Spector and Sam & Dave.
VINYL : VG+ / NM
COVER : VG+ /VG++
The Albums :
* Ike & Tina Turner – Live In Paris
Label: Liberty – LBS 83468/69X
Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album
Released in a outside laminated gatefold cover with images at the inner spread, track listing and credits at the rear cover.
Recorded "live" at the Olympia Theater Paris, January 30, 1971.
* Ike & Tina Turner – What You Hear Is What You Get (Live At Carnegie Hall)
Label: United Artists Records – UAS-9953
Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Rollfold
Ike and Tina performed a doubleheader at the Carnegie Hall in New York City on April 1, 1971. The second show carried on into the early hours of April 2. Musician Fats Domino was the opening act.
Beside some Ike Turner penned songs, the album includes live interpretations of songs from Otis Redding, Sly Stone and the Family Stone, the Rolling Stones and their latest hit at the time "Proud Mary" by Creedence Clearwater Revival.
The album was released three months after the concert in July 1971
* Tina Turner – Tina Live In Europe
Label: Capitol Records – 7 90126 1, Capitol Records – 1C 198-7 90126 1
Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold Sleeve
Camden Palace, London,
Westfalenhalle, Dortmund (Germany),
Isstadion, Stockholm (Sweden).
Includes a colour booklet with photos and sleeve notes (20 pages).
* Diana Ross & The Supremes – Live In Person At London's Talk Of The Town
Label: Motown – 5C 056-90852
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
* Esther Phillips With Beck* – For All We Know
Label: Kudu – KU-28-S1
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Superior Record Pressing
Esther Phillips (born December 23, 1935, Galveston, Texas, USA - died August 7, 1984, Carson, California, USA) was an American soul and blues singer who was an influence on many other artists including Aretha Franklin.
Joe Beck :
American jazz guitarist, born July 29, 1945 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, died July 22, 2008 - Woodbury, Connecticut
* Phil Spector – Echoes Of The 60's
Label: Phil Spector International – 2459 701
Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Mono
* Sam & Dave – Soul Sister Brown Sugar
Label: Platinum (2) – 24028, Platinum (2) – PLP 16
Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Reissue
* See Pictures for details.
The Pictures are part and supplement to the description and condition of the offered object.
- More than 3 artists/bands
- Artist/ Band (max 3)
- Ike & Tina Turner, Tina Turner, Diana Ross & the Supremes, Esther Phillip, Phil Spector, Sam & Dave
- Multiple Titles
- Nr of items
- Media Source
- 2xLP Album (double album), LP's
- Release Country
- Various countries
- Release year (oldest)
- Release year (youngest)
- Various conditions
- Various pressings
- Record Label
- Various labels
- Record Label Number
- various label numbers