Aurora 88 fountain pen, designed by renowned industrial designer Marcello Nizzoli, it was introduced on the market by Aurora in late 1946. Aurora 88P is a restyling of Aurora 88 made in 1958.
The 88P is one of the strongest and best-made post-war pens.
Cap is made of ‘millerighe’ golden metal.
Body of the pen is made of celluloid.
14 kt gold nib. The pen grip is engraved with Aurora ovoid logo bearing inside the text Aurora 88P (please see photos).
Ink filling system through an internal piston (operated by rotating the last part of the pen).
Absolutely new, never used, never inked, in excellent and working condition.
The winner of the auction will receive:
- Aurora 88P fountain pen
- original hard box (in perfect condition)
- red cardboard outer box, slightly creased
- warranty certificate with instructions for refill
It is great as a gift, given its perfect condition.
- Celluloid Fountain Pen with 14 Kt gold nib
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Aurora 88P NUOVA, MAI INCHIOSTRATA
- Country of Origin
- As new - unused
- In working order
- 0×0×13.5 cm