Can be picked up in: Netherlands - with Dutch registration - 36200 km - 2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear
|Brand:||Mini (More lots)|
|Body style:||Hatchback (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Dutch registration|
|Condition:||2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear|
This car has been thoroughly restored. Dutch periodic vehicle inspection valid until August 2021. Interior not yet fully finished. Below is a list of modifications or replacement parts
- almost all gaskets replaced
- new mechanical fuel pump
- new electric ignition
- new rotor cap
- better bobbin
- new spark plugs
- new spark plug cables
- new larger Maniflow exhaust manifold
- new silencer rc40
- new intermediate pipe
- new suspension brackets and exhaust rubbers
- new water pump
- silicone hoses
- new coolant water
- oil changed (the right oil)
- new oil filter
- carburettor cleaned
- new Stage 1 gas needle
- new k&n pancake air filter
- new dashpot oil
- heavy duty gas cable
- all oil seals replaced
- short shifter
It brakes well. Excellent breaking with front discs. This car has a pressure distributor in the braking system.
- new copper brake lines
- new brake discs
- new brake pads
- new brake hoses
- new brake calipers 7.5 inches
- rear drum calipers replaced, Lockhead
- new longer wheel bolts for safety
- rubber spheres kept for its character
- hi-lo kit for adjusting height
- new front ball joints (all)
- new front buffers
- new mk1 grill (quality, no rust)
- new stainless steel bumpers (never rust again)
- new headlight rings
- new MK1 rear lights
- chrome handles
- new chrome mk1 boot handle
- new mk1-style licence plate holder
- mk1 license plate lighting
- chrome wipers
- new chrome windshield wipers
- new chrome rhd sealing caps
- new Austin Cooper batch bonnet
- bonnet rebuilt to an MK1
- new MK1-style indicators with a chrome bezel
- new layered windshield
- new window rubbers all around
- new chrome inlay for window rubbers front and rear
- virtually unscratched side windows
- central clock
- new black dashboard
- mk2 steering wheel
- new aluminium accelerator
- New short shifter gearstick for shorter shifting, it drives very well!
- new aluminium gear stick knob
- leather gearstick cover
- brackets for moving the seats back for a better position Not necessarily for tall people, I am 1.80m and it’s absolutely fine.
- original interior complete
- leather said panels (4) in green. Very neat and the leather can be resprayed with a different colour.
- central switches
- hazard lights built in
- new + cable under the car
- conversion to a central counter, the wires are the same.
- new lights all around
- very rare silent car 4.5jx10 inch rims, blasted and repainted.
- yokohama A008 tyres all around
- new chrome wheel bolts
- wheels balanced
Things to consider:
- the speedometer cable needs to be replaced, a new one is included!
- 1 fuse holder has broken off and needs to be replaced (the interior light and hazard lights don’t work).
The car can be viewed and picked up in Meerkerk, the Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated. Prior to bidding, please check your local legislation regarding vehicle registration. Neither the seller nor Catawiki is responsible for the registration of this vehicle in your country.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Meerkerk (The Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.