Exclusive set made of carnelian agate and chrome-plated metal. With heraldic symbols. Excellent conditions.
1) ‘Fleur de Lys’ seal with octagonal column.
2) A 12 cm ruler with ‘diamond tip’ end.
3) Letter opener with eagle's claw holding a ball and shell.
4) Cylindrical pen.
5) Cylindrical propelling pencil.
6) Original box.
- No. of items
- Exclusive writing set - 'Fleur de Lys' seal
- Agata Corniola
- Estimated Period
- Second half 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 3×18×9 cm