Fantastic Full Colors Australian Boulder Opal 11.50 ct Pendant
High Grade Fires Colors, see pictures
With High Quality Silver Snake Chain 925, Very Good European Grade
Total Weight : 6.67 gr
Total Size Pendant : 36x12x5 mm
This kind of multi-color Australian Opal is rare. More with full fires colors like this one. On the trade, value can be over 1200 €.
No Treatment, Opal 100% Natural
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registered Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
- Note that photos are taken in macro magnification under light ( sun, incandescent, fluorescent, led ) to show the most details with maximum honesty.
- Some imperfections ( like micro scratches) or details may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Where I have represented the colour of this gemstone as accurately as I can, monitors and screens show colours differently. Please bear this in mind when bidding.
- Like all Gems, Opals need strong light to show their colors and fires.
- Treatment declaration and country of origin are the gemological opinion of the seller and is not substantiated by an official laboratory.
- Number of items
- Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite
- Fantastic Full Colors Australian Boulder Opal 11.50 ct
- Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite
- 21×12×5 mm
- 5.54 g
- Origin (Country)