Emerging from the warm oceans of Indonesia, this South Sea pearl has a natural beautiful honey golden colour with a rich luster.
It looks perfect with the yellow gold and diamonds as an elegant pendant.
- Type / Origin: South Sea / Indonesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Maxima
- Color: Gold
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth with light natural growth characteristic at the back
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 12x13mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- The chain is 18K Yellow Gold and the pendant 14K, hallmarked on both.
- 0.04Ct / 5 White Round brilliant cut Diamonds
Clarity: VS Colour: G
The chain measures 45cm with a lobster claw clasp, the pendant another 2.5cm
Packaging: Necklace jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Necklace with pendant
- Yellow Gold - 12x13mm Round Golden South Sea Pearl
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 3 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade