Emerging from the warm oceans of Australia, these South Sea pearls have been hand selected for their natural beautiful champagne golden colour with shimmering hues.
The yellow gold and diamonds enhance the hues of the pearls, resulting magnificently.
- Type / Origin: South Sea / Australia
- Oyster: Pinctada Maxima
- Color: Champagne Gold
- Shape: Drops
- Surface: Clean and smooth with light natural growth characteristic
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 9x10mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- 14K Yellow Gold, hallmarked on the earrings.
- 12 white round brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.09ct
Clarity: VS Colour: G
The earrings measure 2.6cm and have secure lever back closures.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Yellow Gold - 9x10mm Golden South Sea Pearl Drops
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 4 g
- Carat weight main stone