- Long Vintage earrings from .925 silver with 24 kt gold plating, with rich embossed decoration (1970s/80s)
Decoration: long and large earrings made from gold-plated silver.
Made from moulds of antique Portuguese models.
It is in the shape of a bunch of grapes, with floral and vegetal elements.
They close with a lot of security, with almost all of
the circumference of the back.
Hallmark: .925 Portuguese silver with eagle's head mark.
- Length: 8.2 cm
- Width: 2.8 cm at the widest point and 1 cm at the narrowest.
- Total weight: 9.8 g
- Condition: very good, almost without signs of wear.
- Large antique Portuguese model earrings of 24k gold plated silver. (70/80)
- Material Fineness
- Par de Brincos Vintage compridos e volumosos, em Prata dourada
- 8.2 cm x 2.8 cm
- Total Weight
- 9.8 g
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of wear