10 German Mark commemorative coins - (999/1000 silver) collection
"200 years of the Brandenburg Gate" (1791-1991)
1 of 7,500 silver collections for the 200th anniversary of the Brandenburg Gate worldwide
(MDM Münzhandelsgesellschaft MbH, Braunschweig)
24 x 10 - German Mark fine silver coins
Year of issue: 1991
Country of issue: Germany
Material: (999/1000) silver minting quality/condition: "Proof"
Currency: DM (German Mark)
Dimensions per coin: 40 mm
Weight per coin: approx. 20 g
- Original deed of ownership from the first owner
- Original coin descriptions (24th piece)
- 1 x printed picture of the Brandenburg Gate
- Original coin case (damaged on the outside)
- From a private collection
200 years of the Brandenburg Gate and its significance were reason enough to issue commemorative coins made of pure silver (999/1000) silver in 1991.
1 of 7,500 (worldwide) original silver collection for the 200th anniversary of the Brandenburg Gate, consisting of a total of 24x wonderful commemorative coinages, 24x motif descriptions & a printed picture of the Brandenburg Gate in the original coin case.
A piece of German history.
Shipping per mail.
- Year/Period and Variation
- 1991 - 200 Jahre Brandenburger Tor - 24 Stück
- Precious metal