The history of Venice in three volumes complete with all tipped-in plates, one of the most popular and famous histories of Venice. Pompeo Molmenti IV edition 1905.
Volumes bound in full mutton leather with gold print, with mosaic and Murano glass elements.
Wooden container covered in the same leather, Murano glass flowers and mosaic set on the three sides.
On the front is a mosaic with decoration and two antique cordons on the sides.
Four wooden “onions” covered in pearls and mosaic...
Container size: 42x28x23 cm
Volumes size: 21 x 29 cm
Please note: The item can be viewed and picked up in Venice.
- Number of Books
- Bindings, History, Illustrated, Original artwork, Travels
- Author/ Illustrator
- Pompeo Molmenti
- Book Title
- Storia di Venezia nella vita privata (Luxurious leather binding with wood slipcase + Murano glass)
- Publication year oldest item
- Illustrated Edition
- Original language
- Istituto Italiano d'Arti Grafiche Editore, Bergamo
- Binding/ Material
- other extra - see description, With slipcase
- 43×28 cm