This “Marc” or grape skin comes from the vineyard BONNES MARES located on the village of MOREY SAINT DENIS.
Ageing in Barrels during more than 10 years. This “marc” is very aromatic and has a good length.
Great nobility and robustness are the dominant elements of this nectar.
Appellation: BONNES MARES Grand Cru
Grape variety: Pinot Noir
Vineyard Age: 25 to 75 years.
Soil : Clay and limestone grounds
Surface of the vineyard and production : 1.50 ha
Wine making: 100% in new oak vats in the cooperage François Forêt de Bertrange for 18 months.
Wine aging and maturing: 30% in new barrels for 14 months.
General Characteristics of the wine:
- Color: Red
- Nose: smells of red fruits (black currant, blackberry) and violet sustained by woody notes.
- Taste: Softly spiced, fruity taste, powerful and long finish
- Red wine
- Producer, Name of wine
- Bonnes-Mares Grand Cru Domaine Fougeray de Beauclair
- Grand Cru
- Number of bottles
- Bottle size
- Magnum (1.5L)
- Morey St. Denis
- Label Condition
- Fully intact, readable label
- Capsule/Cork condition
- Fully intact metal capsule